Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 29, 2017

Best Day Ever

Hello! Today I have a fun card to share which was created with the Pleated Oval Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  The inspiration for my card was the banner washi tape and the tag cut out at the center of my card which was cut from the DCWV Pocket Blossom stack.
I cut out the base layer with the Stitched Rectangles Die Set from some coordinating papers.  I used a few paper flowers as embellishments.  The enamel dots are from the Nautical Ocean Colors set.  A simple bow in Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine was the finishing accent on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! The banner is so fun and fabulous!! I need the Pleated Oval dies!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty banner and DP. Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the papers and that banner at the top of the page is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome. I sure do like the banners and bling across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sukie, I would love to immerse myself in your crafty stash... you have so many fun goodies. The pleated ovals are both darling and gorgeous, which makes my heart dance! The vibrant colors are amazing and I adore the sweet bunting. Lovely work, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete