Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 31, 2017

Snowflakes are Kisses Sent from Heaven

Hello!  Today I have a CAS card to share created with the Snowflake Border Die from Gina Marie Designs.  This is such a beautiful border die so I kept my card very simple to showcase the die.  To create the background of my card, I used some Distress Inks and misted the background with water.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes (retired) stamp set and was embossed with some silver embossing powder.  A few Patriotic Sparkle enamel dots were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

9 comments:

  1. Love the pretty blue background and snowflake border die!
    Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS card! I love that Distress Ink background. You sure are making so many beautiful things with the Distress Inks/Oxides lately and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the snowflake die!! The beautiful background shows it off perfectly!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so Pretty & Elegant! LOVE the color!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. Love the soft blue and love the snowflake die. BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! I love the die!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snowflake border die is so pretty! I love that you kept this simple to shawcase this awesome
    die. Beautiful card Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete